Network of Nuclear Engineering and Energy Services (NNEES) represents a global partnership of highly qualified experts in the area of the nuclear safety and energy use and applications. Its mission is to support a broad range of institutes including the regulatory authorities, nuclear and energy industrial facilities, design, engineering and research organizations and universities and cooperate with them in various scientific and technical projects including the design, construction and engineering services, consultancy, independent review and assessment, education and training and knowledge management.
In more specific detail the NNEES focuses its efforts on the following aspects:
- Safety assessment of the nuclear facilities and installations
- Computer code simulations of nuclear facilities and installations in transients and accidents conditions
- Verification and validation of computer codes and computer code models
- Education and training including the guidance and review of master and PhD thesis
- Drafting, preparation and independent review of the licensing documentation including the regulations and guides